Monday, September 17, 2007

Addiction...

To... FACEBOOK!
Its freaking amazing and I lurvvvvvvvvvve it.
Though it gets tiring after awhile, trying to keep up with 'who bit me as a vampire/werewolf/what-nots'.
And trying to keep track of who has given me a beer/hug/spank.
I spend all my time trying to return all the 'favours'... Its seriously not doing me good with my early morning regime. :|
My favourite now: Pets - where you adopt a rabbit, fight monsters and gain level.
I attained level 11 within 2 days! *smug*
I actually have to tear myself away from my laptop to go to sleep.
Wa lau.

2 comments:

the only living boy in new york said...

Wah lau, apparently USA IP addresses can't access Yes933 online radio due to "unresolved copyright issues".

Go fix it with your IT/legal department so I can hear you in action!

SpyMaster said...

OH IS IT?! but i dont know any of the IT/legal department people... :(

I bet you haven't said 'wah lau' for awhile now. Shiok? heh. or why don't you try to cultivate this new 'culture' to the New Yorkers?

The Creator