1 out of 4 mammals are endangered.
1/3 of the amphibians on our planet is endangered.
Polar bears are changing their hunting habits that endangers their own life.
That's their last desperate measure for food.
Magnificent spectacles are disappearing right before our own eyes.
The ecosystem that is so vital to our very own existence is collapsing right in front of us.
But we don't see it. Or do we choose to not see it.
We may never truly, fully understand the mysteries that lies in every single part of this earth.
But it is ok. For we did not create it.
We should conserve it. For the existence of our future generations may very well depend on it.
It just doesn't seem fair others have to sacrifice their entire population for our luxury.
Do your part. And start today instead of waiting around for others to start the ball rolling.
Do it before we, face the possibility of extinction ourselves.
Friday, October 2, 2009
1 out of 4 mammals are endangered.
Scribbled by SpyMaster at 3:45 AM
Monday, June 15, 2009
I realised recently my mom had me at my age.
I was amazed.
I don't feel the least bit ready to settle down, let alone starting a family.
There is so much in life to pursue.
I'm having so much fun, living life to the fullest (in my own way).
When the kids (+ aunty A) and I get together, we have the intelligence of a 6 year old. Combined.
Activities we engage in includes:
1. spitting at each other.
2. sneezing at somebody else's face
3. fireman lift
4. play catching everywhere. anywhere. e.g. vivocity, orchard road, esplanade.
5. stripping (sometimes its voluntary, e.g. R)
Seeking advice, I turned to my mom.
She scoffed, and went 'I'm more mature than you.'
Gee. Thanks mom. That helps.
Scribbled by SpyMaster at 2:13 AM
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Not the kind of dry swimming we usually refer to.
No. Not mahjong.
Take it literally. Thats what it is.
Thanks Muttons for being such awesome audience... and of course the professional demonstration.
YES 933 Way Too Fun!!
Sat 10pm - 11pm.
Catch it! You'll love it!!
Well, at least I hope you do. :)
Scribbled by SpyMaster at 4:07 AM
Thursday, April 9, 2009
I'm on a losing streak.
On 'Way Too Fun' (Sat 10pm) and on 'Double Jaws' (weeknights 11pm)
I just keep losing everywhere!
Anyways, everyone is asking for the videos and pictures, so here they are. :)
Week 1: ChongQing puts on lipstick.
Week 2: Ivy disguised as hammerhead shark
Week 3: Ivy getting married... to no one.
Thanks for putting it on youtube!
Scribbled by SpyMaster at 4:54 AM
Monday, April 6, 2009
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Sunday, March 22, 2009
You gotta check this out.
Peifen's first forfeit from the brand new on-air show Way Too Fun! In short, WTF.
Just because we like it.
On air every saturday 10pm on YES 933.
You may just fall in love with us after that.
And remember to check back regularly on our blog to check out new videos of forfeits we have to do.
Bleh... its my turn next...
Scribbled by SpyMaster at 4:38 AM
Thursday, March 12, 2009
It takes a dark long night to see dawn and the ray of light and hope it brings.
Its easy to succumb to the darkness and hide and lose yourself in it.
But once you take that baby step out of the cave you've been living in, a brand new world presents itself right in front of your eyes.
I guess this is what they call a 'miracle'.
Sometimes, you may even find a friend in the process.
A true friend for life.
Scribbled by SpyMaster at 2:40 AM
Monday, March 2, 2009
Everybody else is doing it, so why can't I?
Damn if I can think of 25 things to write about myself.
1. I spent the first 6 years of my life living in various countries e.g. Singapore,
UK, Taiwan, Malaysia. Hence... (leading on to 2)
2. I cannot remember the first 6 years of my life in a chronological order.
3. When I was a kid, everyone that babysat me before fears me. I was that much of a
4. I was told that I ate a cockroach when I was 2.
5. I have an extreme fear for cockroaches. (I think its related to no. 4)
6. I lied to my parents since Pri 3 when I told them I was studying in my locked room.
Instead, I lay on my bed and daydreamed about everything under the sun.
7. I wanted to be an astronaut when I grow up. I still do.
8. I dream a lot, literally. More than often, I have nightmares. Of monsters chasing
after me, serial killers chasing after me, Lord Voldemort chasing after me.
9. When I look at a picture of a group of people, I only look at myself. (I don't
think I'm the only one.)
10. I used to daydream what I would do if I won 1 billion dollars in lottery. I still
do. And I would get too excited and not be able to sleep after.
11. I started using a Mac because it looked so beautiful. Now I'm hooked on it and I
regret it a little. Cos its an expensive preference.
12. I used to do volunteer work at an old folks home when I was younger. I stopped
because one of the old man told another old lady that my hair looked like a broom
in Hokkien. I was standing right beside them.
13. I long to be a photographer but I take really bad pictures. And I like to be in
14. I have too many friends that my weekends are never enough to split amongst all of
them. But I love them all too much to give any of them up.
15. I can't believe I'm almost halfway thru this. This is proving to be a lot more
work then I expected.
16. I sometimes secretly wish that friends around me would stop getting married so
that I can stop giving out ang pows. But that doesn't stop me from being extremely
happy and touched (and sometimes tickled) when they read their vows and promise to
17. I own 7 thumbdrives. I can't resist buying thumbdrives whenever I'm at an IT show.
Its like a collection.
18. I own a PS3. And I'm longing for PES 2009. Any kind souls?
19. I wish to have my very own camera. Anyone?
20. I hated my ex boss. I still do. Sometimes, I'd drive by the area around my old
office area, and wish he would walk by and I can wind down my window and hurl
vulgarities at him. But I won't. Because I'm more civilized than he is.
21. I love my current job. Though I still get occasional Monday Blues. I think it
applies to all jobs in general.
22. I sometimes think that my collection of toys would wake up in the middle of the
night and go about their own business. But now that I work at night and sleep in
the morning, I know its not true. Or maybe they just wait for me to sleep before
they come to life...
23. I want to act in a musical one day. Or any theater productions. Though I don't
think it would come thru cos I have a really bad memory and can't remember all the
24. I wish that I'm friends with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie so that I can be invited
to their dinner parties and hang out with their kids.
25. This 25 things is so narcissistic. I love it.
Scribbled by SpyMaster at 1:21 AM
Monday, February 23, 2009
Barely slept for 3 hrs, eyebags where my cheeks used to be, dozing off while walking, sitting, standing.
But it was all worth it. Because Kate Winslet won.
The long overdue one.
And Sean Penn thanking the 'homo-loving people' for his success (funny in a WTH?!?!?! kinda way).
And Anne Hathaway in the stunning dress. And my friend R lewdly exclaiming while drooling 'I WANT TO BE HER DRESS!' Dude, so does all the red-blooded males alive on this planet.
So now, while I'm typing and dozing off, I am overwhelmed by satisfaction.
Because Kate Winslet won.
We shall have a proper Oscars Party next year!
Anybody else cept for the only 2 attendees this year (R andI)?
Scribbled by SpyMaster at 10:32 PM
Sunday, February 22, 2009
In less than 10 hours time, the moment of truth will arrive.
Of course, I'm talking about the Oscars.
I'm no movie expert, so I'll leave the predictions to the self-proclaimed professionals.
But my heart goes out to my own 'movie of the year/s'.
I don't cry easy, not at movies/TV shows. Aloof, if you will.
So my definition of a good movie, is a movie that will bring me to tears.
Which last happened few years ago with 'Million Dollar Baby' and 'Finding Neverland'.
Until I watched 'The Reader'. Kate Winslet floored me, once again (since Neverland).
The movie drew me into a world I never knew, and left me longing for more.
The veteran actress definitely deserves a nod from the panel of judges.
On the other hand, the Golden Globes Best Picture 'Slumdog Millionaire' was just a tad disappointing.
As many had said, it romanticized poverty. Fresh story-line and an all-too-typical ending with the protagonist having it all.
My favorite parts: the child actors and the Bollywood dance.
Revolutionary Road was intense. To the point where my brain was drained by the 1 hr mark and I fell asleep for 10min.
But hey, that's just me.
Changelin was good, until I watched The Reader.
Still, it starred my all-time favorite Angelina Jolie.
Her 'THAT IS NOT MY SON!' wails definitely left an impression.
A pity that the Heath Ledger won't be around to receive the honors.
The Joker won Batman hands down this time round.
As promised, no predictions. Just my own opinions.
GO KATE! I'm rooting for you!
(Sorry Angie, maybe the next time round...)
Scribbled by SpyMaster at 11:13 PM
Sunday, January 11, 2009
A question posted to me for the miilionth time recently.
"Why don't you blog more?"
Don't get me wrong, I'm not just plain lazy (to a certain extent only).
I used to be an excellent, hardworking blogger. It was a daily routine, if not every other day.
I actually LOVED it. Documenting my own life, for my own memory keepsake if nothing else.
Now, I do self-censorship. "I shouldn't say this, maybe not that too. Aiyah, then got nothing else left to say already right?"
A wrong entry could cause public unrest! (Ok, I'm not that influential.) But at least it attracts people with teeny weeny brains hurling insults dripping with grammatical mistakes at me.
So now, its a chore.
I only blog about things that are politically correct.
So I don't blog anymore.
In fact, this is the most true-to-myself entry since a century ago.
*Pat on my shoulder.*
Scribbled by SpyMaster at 3:38 PM