Monday, June 15, 2009

Youth

I realised recently my mom had me at my age.
I was amazed.
I don't feel the least bit ready to settle down, let alone starting a family.
There is so much in life to pursue.
I'm having so much fun, living life to the fullest (in my own way).
When the kids (+ aunty A) and I get together, we have the intelligence of a 6 year old. Combined.
Activities we engage in includes:
1. spitting at each other.
2. sneezing at somebody else's face
3. fireman lift
4. play catching everywhere. anywhere. e.g. vivocity, orchard road, esplanade.
5. stripping (sometimes its voluntary, e.g. R)

Seeking advice, I turned to my mom.
She scoffed, and went 'I'm more mature than you.'
Gee. Thanks mom. That helps.

5 comments:

ea said...

ewww~~
spitting in each other face~~

Anonymous said...

I just realised that you posted this entry on your birthday..

Have a happy belated one (:

dustmite said...

SIMI AUNTY A... !@#$%%^^ (I will say it in your face when I see you in BKK tomorrow!)

ronaldisthewan said...

ha choo!

Joyce Stella said...

Halo!
Here's your article about the album song that you did with other DJs with Funkie Monkies. =)


http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o293/mo5_jslyy/july/716933.jpg

The Creator