Monday, February 23, 2009

Aftermath of the star studded night

Barely slept for 3 hrs, eyebags where my cheeks used to be, dozing off while walking, sitting, standing.
But it was all worth it. Because Kate Winslet won.
The long overdue one.
And Sean Penn thanking the 'homo-loving people' for his success (funny in a WTH?!?!?! kinda way).
And Anne Hathaway in the stunning dress. And my friend R lewdly exclaiming while drooling 'I WANT TO BE HER DRESS!' Dude, so does all the red-blooded males alive on this planet.
So now, while I'm typing and dozing off, I am overwhelmed by satisfaction.
Because Kate Winslet won.
We shall have a proper Oscars Party next year!
Anybody else cept for the only 2 attendees this year (R andI)?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to be her dress. Because no one else could.

Next year Oscars party? We will be THERE lah. And LIVE from the Kodak Theatre...

Heh.

randallwee said...

Do you mean 2 attendees from Media Corp only?

The Creator