Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Work

That pretty much sums up what I've been up to.
With the new shift changes coming, I've been lucky enough to get my own shift (for 1 hour before JiaFa joins me lah...). JiaFa, seeing my keeness to try my hand at the control panel as much as possible has kindly offered to go on MC more often.

......

I sure am glad he was joking.

So so, new shift timing is from 9pm to 11pm.
I am glad to leave behind the torturous days of having to wake up before the birds, but I must say I'd miss the other 2, a little bit lah.

Either one of them left a packet of tissue paper on my windscreen today. Its a daily little game we play amongst ourselves. Mostly, its receipts, used parking coupons or pieces of scrap paper. But there'd be an occassional spark of creativity, e.g. a rubber band tied around my door handle.

I am wrecking my brains right now cominging up innovative ways to finish this game before I leave for my new shift. *Evil laughter*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the game you all played is so funny & cute lah!

The Creator