Thursday, November 13, 2008

Satisfaction

When I was at my previous advertising/marketing job, my greatest job satisfaction was seeing the launch of a campaign I put together.
When I first became a DJ a year plus ago, I asked myself where would my job satisfaction come from?
At first, it was when I was able to operate the control panel.
Then, it was when I heard my own voice over the radio.
Then, it was when I flew solo, having my own program.

But today, I experienced the greatest job satisfaction of all.
I met a bunch of really nice and sincere people, the Singapore Doves (Aska's fan club).
They came all the way to Mediacorp, in the rain, just to pass me some presents, a card, a letter and a cake.



It was so sweet and touching, for me.
And now I know, the greatest job satisfaction of being a DJ, is when you get to know that there are listeners out there who listens to you, and appreciates you for who you are.
Thank you Michelle, Andrew, June, Michel, Carina, Yi Ling, Serynn, Shu Fang, Dorathy, 美美 and 豆豆. For giving me the chance to feel this way.

And Liza (did u think I'd miss u out? ;) ), thank you for all your efforts in making the card and the mug. They're beautiful, I can't express enough how much I love them. And all I can say again, is THANK YOU!!! =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ivy, you also made us feel that that everything is worthwhile.
Being a dove, the greatest satisfaction is not only
seeing aska happy but also knowing so much people are also supporting aska.

你總是很耐心的聼我們解釋,投訴和發牢騷。
有時,還需要回答我們很多問題。

我們有多感謝你啊!

謝謝,在我們這段路程能遇到貴人,遇到懂得珍惜我們的人。

這一切,比所有所有的一切,還來的珍貴。

感動,感動。

Anonymous said...

Ivy! Ivy!

我們想邀請 你和陳媽媽 to our christmas party!

Its on the 7th of Dec. Its a Sunday!

不知道你和陳媽媽願不願意哦?

We really hope 你和陳媽媽 can come.
If 陳媽媽不能來,那你來,好嗎?

We will be having potluck and gift exchange.

I look forward to a favourable reply! (:

shihui said...

IVY! thanks for your info on marketing, i chose biz in the end, cos in biz they offer 'advertising & promtions' as an elective, so i think i'll take that elective..
cos like what u said, marketing v broad..some of the stuff i dun really like, i wna study bout advetising only..haha, and sorry ar, i include the song that i wna listen on the msg, cos i dint know cant dian ge..hee=)

jiayou!!

randallwee said...

Happy hoilday!

Anonymous said...

woah (:

nice mug~~ :D

and ya . hope you like the puzzle i pass you :P and btw ya . i got something pass to you again ~! hahahahaa.

it a xmas gift :)
let me know when u can take it yeah .. hahaha

evonne :~

The Creator