Friday, October 12, 2007

SHOW (it to) MI



After the long long looooooooooong wait, it's finally happening, tomorrow at Singapore Indoor Stadium!!!
*Dancing around in trance*
I'm going to wear my best outfit, put on my best behaviour, and prepare my voice for all the screaming and shouting tomorrow night.
She is indeed the icon of successful HK female singers of her era, along with the likes of Anita Mui and Sally Yeh.
Sammi, 自从你默默的退出歌坛一阵子,我一直都在痴痴为你等,等待你再度复出。没想到,我们如此的有默契,终于让我等到了。这两年来的等待是值得的,因为再度复出的你仍然是魅力燃烧,站在舞台上依旧能够眉飞色舞。我知道,当你成功办完演唱会回国时,我会非常的舍不得你。
Ok, I'm hoping that she will at least sing all my favourite songs mentioned above.
I cannot contain my excitment anymore.
SAAAAAAMMI! SAAAAAAAMMI! SAAAAAAAAAAAMMI!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

its a pity only one song is in chinese... hahaha... but it was a really great concert!!! she danced so well!!!!

Anonymous said...

outsiderz: so howz e concert gng??up 2 ur standard mah?

Anonymous said...

I believe you must had a fan-faintanstic time over there! Saw the images posted on some people's web and she's cool as ever.

SpyMaster said...

the concert was sammi-licious!
totally impressed! although i spent 80% of the time trying to understand what she was saying when she was rattling off in cantonese...

Anonymous said...

you are ivy? the one who hosted the morning show?

The Creator