Monday, October 1, 2007

The zoo, a dinner and a very lazy dog

No no, its not a children's book. Just 3 chapters from last week's event.

Starting with the Zoo:

I think this is the first time I went to the Zoo, and I didn't see any animals.
But its for a very very good cause, so I'm very pleased with the day's event.
Sadly, this is all I have to show for my day... courtesy of Eve. (If not, I wouldn't have any proof that I was there at all. Hah.)




The dinner:
My first homecooked dinner! I did the steak all by myself, and it was only slightly burnt! (SMUG)
Had help with the mash and vegs, but overall I am very very pleased with the results.
I shall take a moment to behave like Britney Spears "OH MY GOD!!! I CAN COOK!!! I CAN COOK!!!" (Original: "OMG! I'M A FAT PIG! I'M A FAT PIG!")



The dog:
I have an extremely lazy dog. I'm afraid that I'm going to have to put her in the zoo if she doesn't get more exercise.
Bares no resemblance to the owner whatsoever. Not cool!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

outsiderz: Aiyo! u went 2 zoo bt didnt c ani animalz..wat a waste..shd tk some pic of animalz n show us as i oso SUPER long tim3 nv go zoo liao..

Anonymous said...

aiyo.... see my own face i will shy de *blush blush*

Evonne said...

i was there but never saw u .~tik u left hahaha :)

SpyMaster said...

yah i know!!! such a waste to go there and not see any animals at all... its quite funny actually...

had to leave early cos i had my lunch at home waiting for me la... :P

and don't be shy, eve. its the only picture i have... haha... and u look good with ur new hair!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! u can cook streak y not thurs change u mk streak n gv 2 our listener..nt that peifen wan nt nice la..is juz a change of taste that all ;)..tml is my last day at wrk maybe i can "toto" tk a lil tim3 out 2 look 4 u.ani"hint"?haha..


p.s dun be angry hor peifen ;p

Anonymous said...

(darren)WooHoo!i 1st tim3 join "wan ren sing" n surprisely i won e slingers tickets!! actuali i dun watch baseketball wan i juz 1na join 4 fun..This make my DAY!!10Q ivy,peifen n cruz!

Anonymous said...

not too sure if you did receive my comments, but by the way, i'm a lady. :) no response from you so far but, if you're really my buddy back then in pri 1 & 2, then you should remember this nick : "wei wei xi yi fen"? haa, if i happen to get the wrong person, then a thousand apologies and you may delete my comments. you may not have much memories of me becoz i left JPS after the 1st 2 years..so..yup. Have a nice day!

SpyMaster said...

hahahha... its abit hard to cook steak in the mornings... but i'll suggest to them!

congratulations on winning the game! u did really well :)

SpyMaster said...

OH MY GOD!!! i havent heard 'wei wei xi yi fen' in the longest time!
but i'm having the hardest time trying to place you... whats your full name??

outsiderz said...

credit 2 ya ivy!! Wish mi luck on my new job! that will do mi good :)

Anonymous said...

all ive got from you was potato salad and not steak....

The Creator