Friday, August 15, 2008

TV addict month

Its the Olympics month, once every 4 years. The sports event of the world.
Its the 1 month that I will get glued in front of the TV for most of my free time (except for work... and mahjong of cos).
The few MUST-WATCH events for me are Gymnastics, Diving, Swimming, and Table Tennis.
But I almost hate it when I watch competitions with the Singapore teams involved. It is pure mental torture.
My heart is constantly racing, ready to pop out anytime, I'm basically a nervous wreck.
"GO JIAWEI!!!" "TAO LIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!" "CHEONG AH SINGAPORE!!!" "CLAP CLAP CLAP"
FWAH. Like can kennah heart attack anytime.
But I hope they can feel my cheers all the way from Singapore.

Anyway, I've discovered the 'MUST-HAVE's for most female athletes.
Hairpins.
Most of them have at least 5 to 10 pins on their heads, each.
Some have so many pins I could barely see their hair.
So, hairpins gets my vote for the 'most lucrative business during Olympics'.

** Update: GO Singapore!!!! We are going thru to the Table Tennis Finals, so we definitely bringing back a Olympics medal!!! I'm so so so happy I can cry.
GOOOOOOOOOO SINGAPOREEEEEEEEEEEEEE! GO Feng TianWei, Li JiaWei and Wang Yue GU!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! **

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Olympics~~! lol u support jiawei? i think i like tian wei more haha she was so cool =x

Anonymous said...

You dont watch althletics? :)

SpyMaster said...

tian wei, jia wei and yue gu, i support all! they've done us proud. =)

And yes i watch track and field! they have such awesome bodies to die for... and of course the sport itself. ;P

The Creator