Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tell my fortune

The blue moon arrived, I went on MSN.
And an interesting conversation took place.

A: Hey! I met this super power fortune teller! Wanna go check it out?
Me: Interesting...
A: She's really accurate! She knew all about my past!!!!
Me: Why would I wanna know about my past? No one knows it better than I do.
A: ... What about your future? That you would wanna know!
Me: What if she tells me I'm gonna die tomorrow? Does that mean I stop living today?
A: ......

Don't get me wrong, fortune telling is indeed interesting, mind boggling even. I'm all for it.
But isn't the unpredictability of life is what that pushes you on. Feeding on the hope that tomorrow COULD bring you more than what you had today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

为创造更好的明天而努力的人 是不须要别人来告诉你如何渡过你的明天以及干预你的未来

btw just wanna say u had always been doing a good job, can see u are improving and stuffs

加油!

SpyMaster said...

thank you... that means alot to me..
*grinning from ear to ear

Anonymous said...

wahlau u like that hor ur friend sure pekchek!

if me i will be like -___-.... 無語......zzzz

The Creator