Friday, June 29, 2007

Life Story

I've always believed that life is like a train ride.
People from all walks of life board the train, and you never know when they'll alight.
Some care enough to stay, while others take you for a ride.
And sometimes you fall into a crappy mood and order others to get outta your cabin.
Then there are times when you meet the irritating ones who board and alight as and when they please that you just want to scream at them "YOU THINK TRAIN RIDE NO NEED TO PAY ONE AH??!!"
But its the unpredictability that makes the ride thrilling and exhilarating.
I just hope that I won't arrive at the final destination (Alone Town, or worse, Singles Bay) a lonely, desperate, saggy, old woman, and still alone.
Please God, wherever you are, please bless me with at least 3 other passengers so that I can play mahjong til the day I die.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

哟~ 小薇,

我可以肯定,你将不会一个人搭上这趟人生列车。所以不必想得太多了。Whenever u need, we'll juz be one phone call away~ 加油咯~

翔。 字

SpyMaster said...

Thank you so much dear... You've been a fabulously fantastic friend. I can't even find the words to express my appreciation...

The Creator