Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Age Attack!

It took my 24th birthday to make me realise that I'm aging, that my metabolism rate ain't as active as before, that over-eating DOES matter now.
My youth is slipping thru my fingers, and all I can do is watch my fingers swell.
I am also suffering from a disease 'Sunday Bloat'. Stating the obvious, the symptoms are excessive bloating and swelling of body parts such as face, tummy, and on days that its just not your day, it'll probably be your whole body. (I blame this on my mother's wonderful cooking on every Sunday.)
I haven't had a good day for the past 2 months.
So now its goodbye to slim town and hello to flabby ville.
*Look of realization and resignation

1 comment:

the only living boy in new york said...

24 is hardly old. Hang out more with Ash then :)
But, yes, while it's still reversible, better start that healthy (at least, healthier) living plan.

The Creator