Thursday, July 12, 2007

Gift of sight

The gift of sight is amazing.
The ability to wake up in the mornings, and able to see everything clearly immediately, not having to search around for your glasses, is indescribable.
As a patient who just went through a surgery on Tuesday should be resting at home.
Of course, being the restless 'itchy backside' person I am, I was unable to sit still at home.
After the training with WeiBin in the morning, I went out and had a whole day of fun which landed me in Zouk.
And it was gooooooooooooood! MAMBO ROCKS! (Even though I don't know any of the moves, I know all the songs!)
I just hope my dearest precious eyes would forgive my playfulness, and not act up...

2 comments:

christina said...

lucky u!!

SpyMaster said...

TINANA!!! I didn't know its you!!

HOOT HOOT!

The Creator