Sunday, July 8, 2007

Live Earth 07.07.07



I'm going to start taking shorter showers, no more baths, and swtiching off unused electrical appliances.
I'm going to buy a shopping bag. I'll name it Fatty and start bringing Fatty to the supermarkets (almost never) and 7-11s (almost everyday). Fatty and I will be buddies, wherever I go, it goes.
Also, a proper water bottle (named Bubbly), energy saving light bulbs (not worth naming), maybe some motion-sensored lighting, and lastly, maybe, if I win the lottery, a bicycle (Named Monster Truck!).

To Do List:
1. Reduce
2. Reuse
3. Recycle

Its a small role to play, a tiny contribution to a greater plan. Afterall, we can't all migrate to stay with the Autobots if we really lose our planet earth, can we?
Its that simple.
I'm answering the call.
Are you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whats with the naming of all these innate objects? and your cool ex colleague isnt lazy okay...its not her fault that her msn doesnt work well! /hmph

SpyMaster said...

I name them so its easier to identify the objects! (Similar to ur 'name ur friends' theory.)

And please, my cool ex colleague is how lazy!!! Talk to her like talk to wall like that!!

The Creator