Monday, July 30, 2007

Reflection

A recent conversation with a close friend had brought up the issue of my sensitivity towards people around me, or rather, the lack of it.

A: You have the sensitivity of a blunt axe!

Thinking that it was one of those routined-meaningless-insult-hurling activity, I took no mercy in lashing back (all in good fun) at A without a second thought, completely unaware that it was an obvious hint that I had unknowingly crossed the boundaries with my insensitivity.

Which proved A's point absolute accuracy.

I apologise. I will work really hard at attaining a decent sensitivity awareness level.

Which could be hard for a person who's rarely in touch with her emotions.

But I will work at it.

1 comment:

ronaldisthewan said...

Claps.

You go, rock star!

The Creator