Tuesday, July 3, 2007

The return of the 4-Eyed Monster

I am bursting with excitment, because FINALLY, after 17 torturous years of being short-sighted, having to fit a foreign object on my face daily in exchange for the gift of sight, I AM GOING TO HAVE MY LASIK SURGERY DONE!!!
Uh huh, that's right, no more glasses! I cannot find the words to begin telling u how excited I am. :D :D :D :D
I'm almost in trance.

Now, for the part I didn't know I had to go through before my doc's appointment and surgery, I am not able to wear my contact lenses. For at least the next 3 weeks!!! I grew up wearing spectacles, and I hate them. I'd flip when people called me 四眼田鸡, or telling me how blind I look with my glasses on. I am re-living the childhood nightmare now, and seriously, it decreased my self-confidence by half! And the fact that they give me a pounding headache doesn't help.

It's a price i have to pay for perfect eyesight for the rest of my life. And the first thing I'd do after I regain my eyesight, is throw my pairs of glasses, contact lenses and all the misc solutions from the highest level in my building.

Well, legally, of course. Down the rubbish chute. Cannot 高楼抛物 one, I know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lucky girl!

The Creator