Thursday, July 5, 2007

Thursday Blues

I am suffering from Thursday Blue.
Because I have an exam tomorrow. 'Exam Blues' would be more apt.
It sucks.
I hate studying. Of all the things I hate in my life, exams and studying rank right at the top.
I never understood the purpose of examinations. Force-feeding you information that you almost never use when you step into the cruel harsh working life. Isn't it a complete waste of time???
I wish I can do this the old-fashioned way. Burn my notes and drink them up. I'd like them in vodka, so it helps my sleeping.
But I don't drink, and I can't hold my liquor. At all. Don't think going for an exam with a hangover is encouraged as well.
So, good luck to me, and spare me all your luck if you can, cos I'm gonna need a whole load of that.

No comments:

The Creator