Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hong Kong Tales

Hong Kong was AWESOME!!!
We were kept busy with eating and shopping..........
errr... I meant working. Seriously. It was a busy work trip.
The money spent was.. well.. ALOT by my standard, but well worth it I guess. (Apart from the 2 bloody left feet story)
In summary, the trip was very satisfying!

The press conference hall was designed to cater to Wilber's new song 转机, the banquet hall transformed into scenes you would see at an airport. The ushers were dressed as air stewardesses, and emcee as a pilot. HOT.

And then there was a 2-D flat airplane on stage. :D



Flat as it is, the plane door opens up and Wilber walked out from it. Quite grand. I was tempted to take a walk myself, but was too shy to ask.



I liked the runway, and photo whored on it quite a bit. Sadly, the pictures are not with me right now.



Wilber and an air ticket larger than life, or himself for that matter.
"Where are you going Wilber? Can I tag along?"



Up close and personal.



Upper, closer, and personal-ler.. or more personal.. with Hins.



And then we got bored in the cab on the way to the train station.



And then worse...



Oh! Introduction please! Alex/Junliang, the 933 winner that went to Hong Kong with me! I call him didi (弟弟).
Cute? Ladies, please take a queue number. This single lad has lotsa other ladies after him! (I think lah..)



Yes.. we were that bored...



The boredom went on to the train station...



Charlie's Angels, with some luggage.



Romeo and Juliet.. and Juliet's barang barang.

There's more pictures, but it's 4.22am in the morning and its time for me to rot in bed.

To be continued...

No comments:

The Creator