Thursday, July 3, 2008

Cure for insomnia

I've always had a mild case of insomnia. Which explains my really dark eye rings...
There are times when I can't sleep at all the whole night, and its seriously torturing. U can toss and turn the whole night, get frustrated at ur pillow, blanket, mattress, the noise from the streets, or even the faintest light seeping thru ur curtains, blaming everything in sight thats making u NOT sleep.
I've had a whole lot of experiences in the above mentioned.
But I think I've found a cure for my insomnia, at least it works for me.
I've recently started to watch documentaries before I sleep. Discovery, history channel, nat geo, animal planet. U name it, I watch it. And I've learnt alot! The history of Russia, China, how insects mate... And the best part of it, I fall asleep easily after the show.. :D so now, i'm gaining knowledge and sleeping well!
But of course, there are some documentaries that doesn't work that well.
Last night, I watched the FBI files on discovery. And it didn't end til 5 am, and it was so exciting i couldn't not watch it.
So I slept at 5am. BLEH.
So, my point is, choose ur 'before-bed' tv show wisely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just have supplements-coffee

The Creator